Ford Vehicle Technician Vacancy
We have an exciting opportunity for a time served Vehicle Technician to join our busy Service Department within our family owned Ford Dealership in Montrose.
Guthrie Bros. are a family owned Ford dealership located on Northesk Road, Montrose, established in 1949. We offer high levels of customer care and competitive pricing on a wide range of services including; New Ford, Ford Direct, Used Car Sales, Motability, Servicing, Repair and MOT, Tyres, Parts and Accessories, Forecourt & Convenience Store along with our approved Accident Repair Centre.
Applicants, as well as being time-served, should be capable of servicing and repairing cars & light commercial vehicles to a high standard. Candidates should have a full UK Driving Licence and although MOT testing status would be beneficial it is not essential.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Routine servicing
- Electrical and mechanical repairs
- Air conditioning system repair and maintenance
- 4-wheel alignment
- Understand Ford service bulletins and job actions
- Use Ford and Universal diagnostic equipment
- Electronic visual health check process including video
- Tyre fitting
- Liaise with customer to gain and understand information to assist with the repair
- Use of a Techmate PDA to update job progress
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
If you feel you are a suitable applicant for this position please forward your CV and covering letter to Dealer Principal, Guthrie Bros Ford, 108-120 Northesk Road, Montrose, Angus, DD10 9AY or email email@example.com