Service Advisor Vacancy
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a hardworking, enthusiastic and Customer focused SERVICE ADVISOR to join the Guthrie Bros. Ford Service Department.
Guthrie Bros. are a family owned Ford dealership located on Northesk Road, Montrose, established in 1949. We offer high levels of customer care and competitive pricing on a wide range of services including; New Ford, Ford Direct, Used Car Sales, Motability, Servicing, Repair and MOT, Tyres, Parts and Accessories, Forecourt & Convenience Store along with our approved Accident Repair Centre.
As a Ford Service Advisor, your role objective will be to:
- Create a welcoming and professional atmosphere for customers.
- Create an efficient line of communication for customers.
- Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with professional standards.
- Fulfill all tasks to the customers’ complete satisfaction.
- Help achieve and maintain our high quality of customer service and satisfaction.
- Always work to your best ability to promote and maintain a very high standard of customer care.
As a Ford Service Advisor, your role duties will include:
- To be a central contact between Customer, Technicians and Parts Staff to ensure the Customer's visit goes smoothly.
- Accurately making the initial booking either face to face, by telephone or email capturing all work requirements and customer's needs.
- Liaising with Technicians & Parts Dept. prior to and on the day, keeping in regular contact with the customer for updates on the progress of the vehicle for authorisation of any additional work that may be required.
- Ensure that availability and prices of parts and labour have been determined and any additional work reported by the Technicians from the eVHC process reported back to the customer and explained.
- To be able to inform and technically explain any issues or work required.
- To discus and explain directly with the customer at ‘hand over’ stage, the invoice and supporting paperwork in a clear and professional manner and advise on future requirements.
- To create a customer rapport that will enable a high level of customer retention.
- To ensure that the Technicians have all the information they require for them to carry out their duties effectively and efficiently.
- To liaise with leasing companies using the 1-Link and other 3rd party platforms.
- Use the Gemini Evolution Dealer Management System and Techmate software to make bookings, update information, schedule work and invoice completed work.
Candidates should have a full UK Driving Licence and preferably prior experience of an Automotive Dealer Management System. A background in Automotive Service & Repair would also be beneficial.
If you feel you are a suitable applicant for this position please forward your CV and covering letter to Dealer Principal, Guthrie Bros Ford, 108-120 Northesk Road, Montrose, Angus, DD10 9AY or email firstname.lastname@example.org