Ford Kuga ST-Line - Contract HireGo Back
What’s the promotion?
You can now drive away in the Kuga ST-Line 1.5 TDCi (120 PS) FWD from only £275 per month over 3 years on Ford Contract Hire from Ford Lease. Advance of 6 monthly rentals. Business Users only.
What else comes as standard?
The New Kuga ST-Line comes with a wealth of features, all incorporated as standard.
• 18” 5x2 spoke dark machined alloy wheels
• SYNC 3 with 8” touchscreen, DAB audio system, Navigation and Emergency Assistance^
• Automatic halogen headlights with LED day time running lights
• Dual Electronic Automatic Temperature Control (DEATC)
• Rear parking sensors
• Full body styling kit
• Sports suspension
• Black roof rails
Fuel economy and emissions:
• 115g/km CO2 emissions
• 64.2mpg combined fuel economy
• Insurance Group 23E
Ford Contract Hire car rentals include:
• Road fund licence for contract duration
• Breakdown cover for the UK and Europe
• Free replacement vehicle for up to 48 hours in the event of a breakdown when attended by the AA at the roadside
Finance subject to status. Guarantees/Indemnities may be required. You will not own the vehicle at the end of the agreement. Examples exclude VAT and are based on 36 month non-maintained agreements, profile 6+35 payment in advance of 6 monthly rentals, followed by 35 monthly rentals, with a mileage of 10,000 miles per annum. Vehicles must be returned in good condition and within agreed mileage, otherwise further charges will be incurred. Prices correct at time of going to print and are subject to change without notice. All vehicles subject to availability at a Ford UK Authorised Dealer for all vehicles with finance accepted and vehicle registered between 1 April 2017 and 30 June 2017. Not available with any other promotion. Ford Lease is provided by ALD Automotive Ltd, trading as Ford Lease, BS16 3JA.
Other paint colours may incur additional costs see price lists for details.
The corporate tax, personal tax and VAT treatment associated with the purchase or leasing of a commercial vehicle may vary depending on your precise circumstances, relevant tax law and vehicle classification. Customers are therefore advised to seek professional advice with regard to taxation.